The time to catch up with the semi-daily rythm of this blog, I propose you some blog articles to read, published during my pause:
* profiting of the recent 2008 Salon du timbre in Paris and Summer correspondence, La Poste in France is developing its personalised stamps: to read on the Blog philatélie ;
* in France, phosphorescent bars can be a way to understand Phil@poste's issuing policy believing Les News du phosho ;
* on the same blog, for nostalgic like I am, there is still work to do on the Marianne des Français, its printing, errors, uses, etc., and even spectacular discovery for the Marianne du 14 juillet ;
* the Stamp Collecting Round-Up presents one of the last proofs of the stamp printers/coin manufacturers alliance against the collectors of new issues ;
* Claude Jamet wrote about all these topical problems by starting with the Code of deontology of the Universal Postal Union.
Before the September articles of the French magazines, three video clips are broadcasted on TV timbres reporting a day at the 2008 Salon du timbre, filmed on Thursday 19 June.
I do not forget the Machin series: the Machin Mania's authors posted a helpful page to help find old threads on their blog and other Machin website.
Have good readings.